Maschine owners seem to be in for a treat as Native Instruments have now made the update to version 1.8 available. In addition to the requisite bug fixes, this update comes with some really nice features which include the following:
- All registered users now get a copy of the highly popular Massive wavetable/virtual analog synth.
- A host of new effects like Tube Saturator, Tape Saturator and Transient Master.
- Host transport control: you can now use the Maschine hardware to control the host DAW when Maschine is used as a plugin (you will need the latest version of the NI Controller Editor to do this).
- Browser sample preview mode: You can now pre-hear samples without loading them when scrolling through the browser list
- New hardware shortcuts that allows for faster editing on the fly.
- Improved missing sample handling. Maschine now locates files per project, allowing for less mess with missing samples.
- A new panic button.
- … and more.
Download the new update at Native-Instruments.com.